Explore the new world of Bitcoin casinos. Find the best ways to gamble cryptocurrency and maintain anonymity online while playing favourite games
Every year global trends change along with the development of technology. At first, these were mobile casinos, and then they were superseded by the global popularization of live tables.
It’s hard to say what will shake the online casino world in the next few years. These can be VR games full immersion for maximum gaming atmosphere or other ways of interacting with them. But looking at the gaming market, it is effortless to notice the top today; Bitcoin casinos.
Although Bitcoin appeared more than ten years ago, it was only in the last 1-2 years that it began to be massively used in entertainment and services as a payment system. Today, you won’t be surprised by buying clothes with Bitcoins or paying for food at the grocery store. The cryptocurrency trend has reached Australian casinos as well. In 2021, in addition to Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum are also popular and act as new payment mechanisms. If you are looking for a detailed Bitcoin casino guide, then you are in the right place!
Bitcoin casinos review
All Australian gamblers, when they first hear about Bitcoin Casino Australia (https://spin-paradise.com/deposit/bitcoin/) are very surprised. But in reality, a BTC casino is a regular online casino or sports betting platform with cryptocurrency payments. To date, Bitcoin has reached incredible values, which means that only real high rollers can afford to pay for the whole BTC. Therefore, Bitcoin casinos introduced a new term, mBTC, which means millibitcoin – 0.001 BTC.
Cryptocurrency casinos may support other currencies and payment methods or only focus on cryptocurrencies. As a welcome bonus for your first few deposits, you will also receive free spins and Bitcoin. As for the range of games, it depends entirely on the online casino. Usually, this list includes slots, roulette, blackjack, lottery, bingo, keno, video poker, scratch, sports betting and other games.
How to start playing at Bitcoin casinos?
If you have played in online casinos or made sports bets before, the registration process will take you a few minutes. And beginners can follow these steps:
- Find a gambling site. There are many Bitcoin casinos in Australia right now, and you can choose which has the best promotions or has a wider range of games. Pay special attention to the choice of the site because you will be gambling with real money. Many Australians started playing at offshore casinos, made a deposit, won a jackpot and then could not withdraw money because this casino does not support Australian wallets. Spin-Paradise will help you find the casino. This is a large site with reviews for all of Australia’s top venues.
- Create an account. Go to the registration page and fill in all the required fields with information. Some sites may require proof that you are over 18 due to legislation. After confirming the email, you will have full access to your account.
- Top up your balance. BTC casinos link their internal Bitcoin wallet to each account. To top up your balance, you need to transfer from your BTC wallet to the casino wallet. This can be done directly without third-party payment services.
- Don’t forget to collect your bonuses. Many casinos have a bonus program that allows you to get extra currency or free spins on your first deposits. Be sure to grab all the bonuses to increase your bankroll.
- Start playing. Go to the category of games, choose the game that you like best and have fun. Different games have different payouts, winning odds and gameplay. If you are a complete newbie, it’s worth exploring casino game types before you start playing.
- Take money. After a successful gaming session, return to your account to withdraw BTC to your wallet. The withdrawal process depends on the casino and is indicated on the payments page or in terms and conditions.
The process for creating an account at a sports betting casino is no different. Using this guide, you will create a new account in just a few minutes.
Bitcoin casino phenomenon
It is not surprising that Bitcoin casinos have become so popular. It is a multinational payment method that greatly simplifies all online transactions. You no longer need to provide all the bank account details, buy virtual or prepaid cards, or enter your bank card everywhere. All transfers between BTC wallets are securely encrypted, and you do not have to worry about your safety and anonymity.
Online casinos take full advantage of BTC’s being a “virtual” currency. This allows companies to completely remove fees for deposits or withdrawals and remove limits daily or monthly replenishment of the balance. Besides, people involved in cryptocurrency trading or exchange markets are mostly interested in gambling, and the ability to bet their main currency makes their life even easier.
Changing the game currency also allows the casino to develop new games with new rules and new bets. Besides, global platforms regularly hold giveaways and big promotions to attract new customers.
Legality of Bitcoin casinos
The Australian government has not banned BTC as a payment currency, so you can freely shop online or wager real money for gambling. The legal relationship with Bitcoin wallets is very complicated since no bank or country is tied to this currency. Therefore, there is no mention of virtual currency in the legislative framework, which allows you to use this currency however you want.