Jimmy Fallon let Horatio Sanz molest and groom underage fans

Saturday Night Live's dirty little secret exposed!

Not only did former Saturday Night Live comedian Horatio Sanz sexually assault a juvenile fan in the early 2000s, but his co-star Jimmy Fallon was fully aware of the conduct, according to a new complaint.

- Advertisement -

Shocking lawsuit claims NBC and Saturday Night Live allowed Horatio Sanz to groom and eventually molest an underage fan, who has requested anonymity, in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

RELATED: AMBER HEARD BLAMES DEPP FOR HER FITNESS ISSUES ON AQUAMAN 2 SET

“In 1999, Plaintiff JANE DOE, then aged fourteen (14) years, who was a huge fan of Saturday Night Live (“SNL”), started posting on various online websites, message boards and chatrooms about SNL,” even administering and engaging in her own fan websites and news groups – all of which were actively read by members of the SNL cast, as well as NBC staff,” the legal document states.

Horatio Sanz and Jimmy Fallon, two of these Saturday Night Live cast members, purportedly began emailing the Plaintiff in January 2000, when she was just 15 years old.

This interaction ultimately resulted in a meeting between Sanz and Plaintiff in October of the same year, during which he met with the underage girl at NBC following the show’s airing/taping.

Jimmy Fallon and Haratio Sanz SNL

The lawsuit says that Sanz spent time drinking alcohol with the underage Plaintiff more than once and each and every time in plain view of the rest of the Saturday Night Live cast and staff. Sanz then allegedly groped the underage fan, the report says.

Another allegation made in the lawsuit was that Sanz was grooming the Plaintiff. According to an excerpt from the lawsuit, Sanz exchanged messages with Plaintiff and steered conversations to discuss sex and he instructed her to perform lewd and other dirty acts for him when she was only 16-years-old.

Sanz, according to the plaintiff, also urged her to take revealing shots as well as photographs that “depicted her as more mature.” She further alleges that, when she ran into the comedian in 2019, he actually admitted to – and boasted about – having “cybersex” with her.

Sanz’s lawyer, Andrew Brettler, alleged in a statement released with People Magazine on Friday that the charges were “categorically false” and that, in reality, the anonymous Plaintiff had previously attempted to extort $7.5 million from the comedian.

Bettler’s statement read: “This individual’s claims about Horatio Sanz are categorically false. However often she repeats her ludicrous allegations or tries to rope in other high-profile names to generate media attention, they will always be false.” .

He continued: “Before filing this lawsuit anonymously, she demanded $7.5 million in exchange for her silence. We, of course, refused and will vigorously contest these totally meritless claims.”

Carrie Corougen, an assistant director at Pitchfork, described some of the things she had heard on the SNL message boards after the lawsuit was made public.

As a young fan of Jimmy Fallon, Courogen recalls, “tales of him and Sanz hooking up with underage girls made the rounds on the SNL message boards I was infatuated with—message boards they often read—with a positive spin I didn’t know was fucked up until years later.”

Carrie Courogen SNL tweet

“I’m often worried about teens who grow up on today’s internet/in fandoms and get self righteous about the glory days of my extremely online youth, but really I think I just blocked out how toxic the days of message boards and chat rooms really were.”

According to BoundingIntoComics, Courogen retracted her comments and muted her Twitter thread when American conservatives and Donald Trump supporters started showing their support for the alleged victim.

- Advertisement -